+++++++ shieldmaiden ++++++++++++

Wednesday, September 22, 2004
lagu.....
alow...pernah ngga yah kalian ngerasa kangen..........banget,pasti pernah donK.Bukannya lagi kangen nich,cuman...ah mo tulis lagu ah...aku suka banget ma ni lagu
everytime
Notice me, take my hand // Why are we strangers when// Our love is strong// Why carry on without me //
Everytime I try to fly, I fall // Without my wings, I feel so small // I guess I need you, baby // And everytime I see you in my dreams// I see your face, it's haunting me// I guess I need you, baby//
I make believe that you are here// It's the only way I see clear// What have I done // You seem to move on easy//
And everytime I try to fly, I fall// Without my wings, I feel so small// I guess I need you, baby// And everytime I see you in my dreams// I see your face, you're haunting me// I guess I need you, baby //
I may have made it rain// Please forgive me // My weakness caused you pain // And this song's my sorry
At night I pray // That soon your face will fade away//
And everytime I try to fly, I fall // Without my wings, I feel so small// I guess I need you, baby // And everytime I see you in my dreams// I see your face, you're haunting me// I guess I need you, baby//
IN A RUSH
It came over me in a rush // when I realized that i love you so much// that sometimes i cry// but I cant tell you why// why I feel what i feel inside //
how I try to express// whats been troublin' my mind// but still I cant find the words // but I know that somethings got a hold of me//
It came over me in a rush// when I realized that i love you so much// that sometimes i cry// but I cant tell you why// why I feel what i feel inside//
baby someday ill find a way to say// just what you mean to me// but if that day never comes along// and you dont hear this song// i guess you'll never know //
it came over me in a rush// when I realized that i love you so much// that sometimes i cry // but I cant tell you why// why I feel what i feel in feel what I feel inside //
and when i say inside I mean deep// you fill my soul // and thats something I cant explain// its over me
cuz it came over me in a rush// when Ii realized that I love you so much// that sometimes I cry but I cant tell you why// why I feel what I feel inside //
it came over me in a rush// when I realized that i love you so much // that sometimes I cry but I cant tell you why// why I feel what i feel inside //
It came over me in a rush // when I realized that i love you so much// that sometimes i cry but I cant tell you why// why I feel what i feel inside //

posted by FAYA na @ 11:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: FAYA na
Home: Jepara, Indonesia
About Me: gadis aneh, manja , egois
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
kosong

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • yahoo
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER